My new oven - a real find

Ugnsnisse

My new oven - a real find

Messaggio da leggere da Ugnsnisse »

Have been meaning to build another wood fired oven at a nearby location, but couldn't really find the time to do it.

Some weeks ago I found an ad saying "pizza oven for sale" pretty much nothing else and the picture was inconclusive.

I went to have a look at it and it turned out to be a Morello Forni, with LPG burner.

It had been standing outside for some while and the shell had started to rust, I fixed it up and it gave it a new coat of paint.

Didn't think the burner would work but after testing it and with some help from Morello, it came alive.

Have tried it once so far, it had A LOT of moisture in it so it took very long time to heat it. Didn't get it past 300° even with 5 hour heating.

Anyways this was a real find and it's going to be nice to get to know it.
Pere153

Re: My new oven - a real find

Messaggio da leggere da Pere153 »

Sembra un ottimo forno, strano che non vada oltre i 300ºC.
Ugnsnisse

Messaggio da leggere da Ugnsnisse »

It does go up to at least 500°, it's just that when I ran it the first time it was so full of water in the insulation and possibly in the bottom that it just spent all the energy boiling of steam.
Pere153

Messaggio da leggere da Pere153 »

Allora era soltanto un problema di umidità, tra l'altro succede anche ai Forni a Legna.
Dai, facci vedere qualche pizza sfornata con questo new oven. :mrgreen:
Sauzer

Messaggio da leggere da Sauzer »

Molto bello il forno ! complimenti :applausi small , se puoi.. utilizza il traduttore per la lingua Italiana così tutti possono leggere.
Grazie.
Forno: FAL – Alfa Refrattari
Farina: Caputo Pizzeria – Mulino Marino - Mulino Petra
Pirometro: Laser infraroSSi con puntatore
Impastatrice : Puglisi a Spirale.
Joel Strosin

Messaggio da leggere da Joel Strosin »

I am thinking to purchase some wood-fired oven for my house since everyone is appreciating these newly made products. I just do not have an idea after reading essay on time reviews about any specified branch for exploring the wood-fired oven.
Rispondi

Torna a “Forno a Legna”